Plant hire backed by management systems to mitigate risk and deliver performance
For the best plant hire; you need a company that’s invested in providing quality management systems. D & M Plant Hire’s strong team have a systematic approach towards health, safety and the environment. You are assured of quality performance from our extensive range of plant hire equipment and methodical risk management. Our strong management systems have played a major role in our success delivering major infrastructure projects across the State.
Health, safety and the environment
In all aspects of our plant hire operations; we build resilience through safety and seek to minimise our impact on the environment.
- We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Our personnel are trained in workplace health and safety roles and first aid.
- All plant hire employees are qualified in our internal safety management systems.
- Workplace Health and Safety management system certified to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and AS/NZS 4801:2001 standards.
- Environmental management system certified to ISO14000.
- We invest in new plant hire equipment that has improved emission performance.
- We undergo a program of oil sampling and maintenance so equipment is always in top condition.
Quality and Risk Management
To deliver high quality plant hire outcomes we:
- Implemented Chain of Responsibility (CoR) throughout our operations.
- Invest in the latest plant hire equipment to suit our clients’ needs and deliver high-quality outcomes.
- Have a policy and management plan certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Proactively monitoring of fleet performance.
To mitigate risk D & M Plant Hire carry industry-standard insurances for your peace of mind, D & M Plant Hire carry the following insurances:
- Public liability
- Vehicle and equipment
Need advice on plant hire and equipment? Ask our expert management team today